Whether you are launching or already operating a business, a critical consideration is how you plan to use signage. A creative, attractive sign can help your business stand apart from the competition. In fact, customers are more likely to purchase from a business they have already heard of, so a sign can peak their interest enough to buy your goods or services.
Think of signs as a type of silent salesperson for your business. Exterior signs draw attention to your place of business and help to distinguish it from other stores on the street. Signs inside your business serve to help customers find your products and can inspire impulse sales when added to special displays.
While we are experiencing the transition to digital advertising and marketing, the pillar of businesses still relies on physical signage that brings customers to your doors and makes it possible to be easily recalled and noticed in the business world.
Why Signage is Important for Your Business
Here is what recently published surveys reveal about the connection between signage and converting visitors into customers:
- Nearly 76 percent of consumers (8 in 10) said they entered a store or business they had never visited based exclusively on signs.
- Almost 75 percent of people surveyed indicated that they had shared with others about a business merely based on its signage.
- About 68 percent of consumers believe that a business’s signage represents the quality of its products and services.
- Nearly 70 percent of consumers polled said they purchased a product or service because a sign caught their attention.
- Nearly 40 percent of large companies with multiple locations identified branding/image as the most important purpose of effective signage, while smaller businesses viewed signs to be critical for making their business stand out, and for helping people to find their location.
At Clear Mind Graphics (CMG), we understand that signage is a significant factor when it comes to your business getting the attention it deserves. What’s more, signs are an essential part of your general marketing strategy. Our creative team at CMG can create compelling, eye-catching signs that will distance your business from your competitors in your industry. We incorporate your business’ Unique Selling Proposition and brand selling points into dazzling signs that will further strengthen your brand.
We utilize a wide array of colors, styles, dimensions, and patters to create signs that are designed to generate maximum interest in your brand among consumers in your target markets.
A business sign usually entails a brand logo, your brand name, your location, and contact details. People go to businesses they are acquainted with, and that is what a company sign accomplishes. The signs we develop for your business create a picture of your business in customers’ minds. In short, the signage creates a positive image of your products or services.
Leave it to the creative experts at CMG to produce top quality signage that will generate huge interest in your business and pave the way for increased sales!